These authors contributed equally to this work.
Entropy-Driven Chemisorption of NOx on Phosphotungstic Acid†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11010–11013, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Heylen, S., Joos, L., Parac-Vogt, T. N., Van Speybroeck, V., Kirschhock, C. E. A. and Martens, J. A. (2012), Entropy-Driven Chemisorption of NOx on Phosphotungstic Acid . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11010–11013. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205636
S.H. acknowledges FWO-Vlaanderen (Research Foundation Flanders) for a research grant. This work is supported by long-term structural funding by the Flemish Government (Methusalem Funding) and the Belgian government (IAP/PAI funding). V.V.S. and L.J. acknowledge the Research Board of the Ghent University (BOF) and V.V.S. is grateful to the European Research Council for funding (FP7 (2007-2013) ERC grant 240483). The computational resources for the DFT calculations were provided by Ghent University (Stevin Supercomputer Infrastructure). Dr. Clemens Ritter (ILL/Grenoble) and Dr. Manuel Hinterstein (Hasylab/Hamburg) are acknowledged for their assistance with the neutron and X-ray diffraction experiments.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Flemish Government
- Belgian government
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 240483
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!