This research forms part of the Project P4.02 Superdices of the research program of the BioMedical Materials institute, co-funded by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation, and St-ERC Sumoman (259183). Artwork was obtained from www.nymus3d.nl.
A Supramolecular System for the Electrochemically Controlled Release of Cells†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12233–12237, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
An, Q., Brinkmann, J., Huskens, J., Krabbenborg, S., de Boer, J. and Jonkheijm, P. (2012), A Supramolecular System for the Electrochemically Controlled Release of Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12233–12237. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205651
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
- St-ERC Sumoman. Grant Number: 259183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!