I.B., N.S., and G.R. acknowledge financial support from the Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (FRIAS). K.R. and G.R. acknowledge partial support by the German Research Foundation (DFG) as well as fruitful discussions with Barbara Heck, Roozbeh Shokri, and Kaiwan Jahanshahi. We are thankful to Noboru Osaka from Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo (Japan) for some preliminary experiments. This work has also been partially supported by the European Commission and Région Wallonne FEDER program (Materia-Nova), the OPTI2MAT program of excellence by the Interuniversity Attraction Pole program of the Belgian Federal Science Policy office (PAI 6/27), and by the FNRS-FRFC. O.C. is a FNRS Research Associate.
Controllable Processes for Generating Large Single Crystals of Poly(3-hexylthiophene)†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11131–11135, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Rahimi, K., Botiz, I., Stingelin, N., Kayunkid, N., Sommer, M., Koch, F. P. V., Nguyen, H., Coulembier, O., Dubois, P., Brinkmann, M. and Reiter, G. (2012), Controllable Processes for Generating Large Single Crystals of Poly(3-hexylthiophene) . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11131–11135. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205653
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (FRIAS)
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- European Commission
- Région Wallonne FEDER
- Belgian Federal Science Policy office. Grant Number: PAI 6/27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!