These authors contributed equally to this work.
N-Methylation of Peptides and Proteins: An Important Element for Modulating Biological Functions
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 254–269, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Chatterjee, J., Rechenmacher, F. and Kessler, H. (2013), N-Methylation of Peptides and Proteins: An Important Element for Modulating Biological Functions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 254–269. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205674
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!