This work was supported by the Israel Science foundation (A.B.), the Israel Ministry of Science and Technology (M.H.-Y.), and the European Research Council grant 293438 (RUBICAN) (M.O.).
N-Methylation of Isopeptide Bond as a Strategy to Resist Deubiquitinases†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11535–11539, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Haj-Yahya, M., Eltarteer, N., Ohayon, S., Shema, E., Kotler, E., Oren, M. and Brik, A. (2012), N-Methylation of Isopeptide Bond as a Strategy to Resist Deubiquitinases . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11535–11539. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205771
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Israel Science foundation
- Israel Ministry of Science and Technology
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 293438 (RUBICAN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!