We are grateful to Prof. Dr. Helmuth Möhwald for helpful discussions and Sebastian Götze for providing a building block for synthesis of 1. We thank HASYLAB at DESY, Hamburg (Germany), for beamtime and excellent support. This work was supported by the Max Planck Society. The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Commission’s Seventh Framework Programme FP7/2007-2013 (postdoctoral fellowship to I.V.)
Subgel Phase Structure in Monolayers of Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Glycolipids†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12874–12878, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Stefaniu, C., Vilotijevic, I., Santer, M., Varón Silva, D., Brezesinski, G. and Seeberger, P. H. (2012), Subgel Phase Structure in Monolayers of Glycosylphosphatidylinositol Glycolipids . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12874–12878. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205825
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Max Planck Society
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!