We would like to thank Prof. K. Barry Sharpless, Prof. Ola Blixt, and Prof. Jason Hein, for encouragement and help at early stages of this project as well as Dr. Norihito Kawasaki for advice and assistance in preparation of human white blood cells. This work was supported by the NIH (T32AI007606 to C.D.R., R01AI050143 and P01L107151 to J.C.P., and GM087620 to V.V.F.), a Schering-Plough Research Institute postdoctoral fellowship (E.S.), and a Rubicon fellowship from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (E.S.).
Click and Pick: Identification of Sialoside Analogues for Siglec-Based Cell Targeting †
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11014–11018, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Rillahan, C. D., Schwartz, E., McBride, R., Fokin, V. V. and Paulson, J. C. (2012), Click and Pick: Identification of Sialoside Analogues for Siglec-Based Cell Targeting . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11014–11018. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205831
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: T32AI007606, R01AI050143, P01L107151, GM087620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!