These authors contributed equally to this work.
Highly Enantio- and Diastereoselective Reactions of γ-Substituted Butenolides Through Direct Vinylogous Conjugate Additions†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 40, pages 10069–10073, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Tan, D., Lee, R., Tong, G., Chen, W., Qi, B., Huang, K.-W., Tan, C.-H. and Jiang, Z. (2012), Highly Enantio- and Diastereoselective Reactions of γ-Substituted Butenolides Through Direct Vinylogous Conjugate Additions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10069–10073. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205872
This work was supported by the NSFC (21072044) and the Excellent Youth Foundation of Henan Scientific Committee (114100510003) to Z.J., and by KAUST to K.-W. H.
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21072044
- Excellent Youth Foundation of Henan Scientific Committee. Grant Number: 114100510003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!