Support by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie and by BASF SE is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Felix Klauck for providing samples of 13C-labeled 2,4-bis(trifluoromethyl)benzaldehyde.
Umpolung by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Generation and Reactivity of the Elusive 2,2-Diamino Enols (Breslow Intermediates)†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12370–12374, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Berkessel, A., Elfert, S., Yatham, V. R., Neudörfl, J.-M., Schlörer, N. E. and Teles, J. H. (2012), Umpolung by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Generation and Reactivity of the Elusive 2,2-Diamino Enols (Breslow Intermediates) . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12370–12374. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205878
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!