We thank the German Research Foundation (DFG), the German–Israeli Foundation (G.I.F.), the Danish National Research Foundation (DNRF), and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Emmy Noether Fellowship and Dozentenstipendium to D.B.W.). We thank Prof. Dr. Rolf Gleiter and Prof. Dr. Lutz F. Tietze for helpful discussions.
Domino Reactions of Donor–Acceptor-Substituted Cyclopropanes for the Synthesis of 3,3′-Linked Oligopyrroles and Pyrrolo[3,2-e]indoles†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11153–11156, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Kaschel, J., Schneider, T. F., Kratzert, D., Stalke, D. and Werz, D. B. (2012), Domino Reactions of Donor–Acceptor-Substituted Cyclopropanes for the Synthesis of 3,3′-Linked Oligopyrroles and Pyrrolo[3,2-e]indoles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11153–11156. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205880
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- German–Israeli Foundation
- Danish National Research Foundation (DNRF)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!