We thank the EPSRC for financial support and for a Leadership Fellowship (to H.W.L.). We thank Darryl W. Low (University of Edinburgh) for assistance in the preparation of substrates, and Gary S. Nichol (University of Edinburgh) for assistance with X-ray crystallography. Solvias AG and AllyChem are gratefully acknowledged for kind donations of chiral ligands and B2(pin)2, respectively. We thank the EPSRC National Mass Spectrometry Service Centre for providing high-resolution mass spectra.
Enantioselective Copper(I)-Catalyzed Borylative Aldol Cyclizations of Enone Diones†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10827–10831, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Burns, A. R., Solana González, J. and Lam, H. W. (2012), Enantioselective Copper(I)-Catalyzed Borylative Aldol Cyclizations of Enone Diones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10827–10831. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205899
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!