Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Schm 344/34-1,2, SCHM 344/42-1,2, Sa 1770/1-1,2, and FOR 1376), by the European Union under ELCAT, and by CONICET (PIP 112-201001-00411), and by PICT-2008-0737 (ANPCyT) are gratefully acknowledged. We thank CONICET, Argentina, for continued support. A generous grant of computing time from the Baden-Württemberg grid is gratefully acknowledged.
Why is Gold such a Good Catalyst for Oxygen Reduction in Alkaline Media?†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 12997–13000, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Quaino, P., Luque, N. B., Nazmutdinov, R., Santos, E. and Schmickler, W. (2012), Why is Gold such a Good Catalyst for Oxygen Reduction in Alkaline Media? . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12997–13000. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205902
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Schm 344/34-1,2, SCHM 344/42-1,2, Sa 1770/1-1,2, FOR 1376
- European Union
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 112-201001-00411
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!