These authors contributed equally to this work.
Changing the Enzyme Reaction Rate in Magnetic Nanosuspensions by a Non-Heating Magnetic Field†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 48, pages 12016–12019, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Klyachko, N. L., Sokolsky-Papkov, M., Pothayee, N., Efremova, M. V., Gulin, D. A., Pothayee, N., Kuznetsov, A. A., Majouga, A. G., Riffle, J. S., Golovin, Y. I. and Kabanov, A. V. (2012), Changing the Enzyme Reaction Rate in Magnetic Nanosuspensions by a Non-Heating Magnetic Field . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12016–12019. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205905
The authors thank U.S. National Institutes of Health, RR021937, Russian Ministry of Science and Education, 11.G34.31.0004 (both to A.V.K.), and the U.S. National Science Foundation Materials World Network program, DMR-0805179 and the U.S. National Science Foundation contract DMR 0909065 (to J.S.R.). The authors are grateful to T. Bargar (UNMC) for carrying out TEM experiments, Dr. I. Khutsishvili (UNMC) for CD measurements, and Nazar Filonov (COBRE Nanomaterials Core Characterization) for ICP-MS measurements.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RR021937
- Russian Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: 11.G34.31.0004
- U.S. National Science Foundation Materials World Network. Grant Number: DMR-0805179
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0909065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!