These authors contributed equally to this work.
High-Yield Synthesis of Silver Nanoclusters Protected by DNA Monomers and DFT Prediction of their Photoluminescence Properties†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2022–2026, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, X., Gan, L., Han, L., Wang, E. and Wang, J. (2013), High-Yield Synthesis of Silver Nanoclusters Protected by DNA Monomers and DFT Prediction of their Photoluminescence Properties . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2022–2026. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205929
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 21190040 and 11174105, and 973 Projects 2009CB930100 and 2010CB933600) and the National Science Foundation.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21190040, 11174105
- 973 Projects. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930100, 2010CB933600
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!