This work was supported by the European Research Council through the AdG “NoINanoMaS” (grant number 267746), by the Italian MIUR (PRIN 2008), Spanish research project MAT2011-27233-C02-02, Région Bretagne, Rennes Métropole, and by the Italian CINECA through the award number HP10AI85MB, 2011.
Magnetic Anisotropy and Spin-Parity Effect Along the Series of Lanthanide Complexes with DOTA†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 350–354, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Boulon, M.-E., Cucinotta, G., Luzon, J., Degl'Innocenti, C., Perfetti, M., Bernot, K., Calvez, G., Caneschi, A. and Sessoli, R. (2013), Magnetic Anisotropy and Spin-Parity Effect Along the Series of Lanthanide Complexes with DOTA. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 350–354. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205938
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 267746
- Italian MIUR
- Italian CINECA. Grant Number: HP10AI85MB, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!