We acknowledge the NSERC for a research discovery grant and the donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund for their support of this research.
Catalytic Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange of Unactivated Carbon–Hydrogen Bonds by a Pentanuclear Electron-Deficient Nickel Hydride Cluster†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11753–11756, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Beck, R., Shoshani, M. and Johnson, S. A. (2012), Catalytic Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange of Unactivated Carbon–Hydrogen Bonds by a Pentanuclear Electron-Deficient Nickel Hydride Cluster . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11753–11756. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205943
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!