Generous financial support by the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung (fellowship to B.S.) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the analytical departments of our Institute for excellent assistance.
A Functional-Group-Tolerant Catalytic trans Hydrogenation of Alkynes†
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 355–360, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Radkowski, K., Sundararaju, B. and Fürstner, A. (2013), A Functional-Group-Tolerant Catalytic trans Hydrogenation of Alkynes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 355–360. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205946
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!