This work was supported by the Physical Chemistry of Inorganic Nanocrystals Program, Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the United States Department of Energy under contract DE-AC02-05CH11231. H.S. thanks the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes for support. D.G. was supported by the National Science Foundation American Competitiveness in Chemistry Postdoctoral Fellowship award number 0936997. H.Z. thanks the funding support of the U.S. DOE Office of Science Early Career Research Program. TEM experiments were performed at the National Center for Electron Microscopy (NCEM) of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), which is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) under Contract No. DE-AC02-05CH11231. We thank Brandon Beberwyck and Dr. Marcus Scheele for support with XRD measurements. Also, we thank Dr. Trevor Evers and Fadekemi Oba for helpful discussions.
Selective Placement of Faceted Metal Tips on Semiconductor Nanorods†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 980–982, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Schlicke, H., Ghosh, D., Fong, L.-K., Xin, H. L., Zheng, H. and Alivisatos, A. P. (2013), Selective Placement of Faceted Metal Tips on Semiconductor Nanorods . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 980–982. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205958
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the United States Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0936997
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!