We thank Dr. Shmuel Cohen for crystallography work. Funding was received from the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement (No.239603), and partially from the Israel Science Foundation (grant No.124/09) and Lower Saxony Ministry of Science.
High Antitumor Activity of Highly Resistant Salan–Titanium(IV) Complexes in Nanoparticles: An Identified Active Species†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10515–10517, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Meker, S., Margulis-Goshen, K., Weiss, E., Magdassi, S. and Tshuva, E. Y. (2012), High Antitumor Activity of Highly Resistant Salan–Titanium(IV) Complexes in Nanoparticles: An Identified Active Species . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10515–10517. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205973
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 239603
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 124/09
- Lower Saxony Ministry of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!