We thank Dr. Shmuel Cohen for crystallography work. Funding was received from the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC Grant agreement (No.239603), and partially from the Israel Science Foundation (grant No.124/09) and Lower Saxony Ministry of Science.
High Antitumor Activity of Highly Resistant Salan–Titanium(IV) Complexes in Nanoparticles: An Identified Active Species†
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10515–10517, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Meker, S., Margulis-Goshen, K., Weiss, E., Magdassi, S. and Tshuva, E. Y. (2012), High Antitumor Activity of Highly Resistant Salan–Titanium(IV) Complexes in Nanoparticles: An Identified Active Species . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10515–10517. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205973
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 239603
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 124/09
- Lower Saxony Ministry of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!