The authors thank E. Larquet for the cryo-electron microscopy measurement. The research leading to these results has received funding from the Agence Nationale de la Recherche through grant number ANR 11 BS10 002 02, and the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (grant number FP7/2007-2013)/ERC grant agreement 278242. Work at the Institut Langevin is supported by the Laboratoire d’Excellence (LabEx) WIFI.
Photonic Engineering of Hybrid Metal–Organic Chromophores†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11083–11087, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Busson, M. P., Rolly, B., Stout, B., Bonod, N., Wenger, J. and Bidault, S. (2012), Photonic Engineering of Hybrid Metal–Organic Chromophores . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11083–11087. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205995
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR 11 BS10 002 02
- European Research Council. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- ERC. Grant Number: 278242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!