This work was supported by the EPSRC Supergen Energy Storage Consortium and Hector/MCC supercomputer resources. We thank G. Gardiner and C. Eames for useful discussions.
High-Voltage Pyrophosphate Cathode: Insights into Local Structure and Lithium-Diffusion Pathways†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13149–13153, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Clark, J. M., Nishimura, S.-i., Yamada, A. and Islam, M. S. (2012), High-Voltage Pyrophosphate Cathode: Insights into Local Structure and Lithium-Diffusion Pathways . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13149–13153. doi: 10.1002/anie.201205997
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!