These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dendritic Fluoroalcohols as Catalysts for Alkene Epoxidation with Hydrogen Peroxide†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 739–743, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Berkessel, A., Krämer, J., Mummy, F., Neudörfl, J.-M. and Haag, R. (2013), Dendritic Fluoroalcohols as Catalysts for Alkene Epoxidation with Hydrogen Peroxide . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 739–743. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206003
Financial support by the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie is gratefully acknowledged. J.K. thanks Henkel KGaA, Düsseldorf, for a doctoral fellowship. A.B. acknowledges COST Membership (CM0905, Organocatalysis). R.H. would like to acknowledge the financial support from the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis”.
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!