M.P.M. acknowledges support from the NSF (CHE-1058483 and CHE-0840505). D.J.O. thanks Pomona College for supporting this research.
Stereoselection in the Corey–Bakshi–Shibata Reduction: Insight from Kinetic Isotope Effects and Transition-Structure Modeling†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11890–11893, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Zhu, H., O'Leary, D. J. and Meyer, M. P. (2012), Stereoselection in the Corey–Bakshi–Shibata Reduction: Insight from Kinetic Isotope Effects and Transition-Structure Modeling . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11890–11893. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206011
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1058483, CHE-0840505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!