This work was supported by the KRICT 2020 project program.
A Photocatalyst/Enzyme Couple That Uses Solar Energy in the Asymmetric Reduction of Acetophenones†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11624–11628, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Choudhury, S., Baeg, J.-O., Park, N.-J. and Yadav, R. K. (2012), A Photocatalyst/Enzyme Couple That Uses Solar Energy in the Asymmetric Reduction of Acetophenones . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11624–11628. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206019
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- KRICT 2020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!