We thank the National Science Foundation (CHE-0615049 and CHE-1110911 to L.I.) for financial support. M.E. thanks the Department of Anesthesia, Critical Care, and Pain Medicine at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston for financial support.
Acyclic Cucurbit[n]uril-Type Molecular Containers Bind Neuromuscular Blocking Agents In Vitro and Reverse Neuromuscular Block In Vivo†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11358–11362, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Ma, D., Zhang, B., Hoffmann, U., Sundrup, M. G., Eikermann, M. and Isaacs, L. (2012), Acyclic Cucurbit[n]uril-Type Molecular Containers Bind Neuromuscular Blocking Agents In Vitro and Reverse Neuromuscular Block In Vivo . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11358–11362. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206031
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0615049, CHE-1110911
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!