These authors contributed equally to this work.
Prominent Electronic and Geometric Modifications of Palladium Nanoparticles by Polymer Stabilizers for Hydrogen Production under Ambient Conditions
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11275–11278, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Jones, S., Qu, J., Tedsree, K., Gong, X.-Q. and Tsang, S. C. E. (2012), Prominent Electronic and Geometric Modifications of Palladium Nanoparticles by Polymer Stabilizers for Hydrogen Production under Ambient Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11275–11278. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206035
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!