These authors contributed equally to this work.
In Vivo Fluorescence Imaging with Ag2S Quantum Dots in the Second Near-Infrared Region†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 39, pages 9818–9821, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Hong, G., Robinson, J. T., Zhang, Y., Diao, S., Antaris, A. L., Wang, Q. and Dai, H. (2012), In Vivo Fluorescence Imaging with Ag2S Quantum Dots in the Second Near-Infrared Region . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 9818–9821. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206059
This work is supported by NIH-NCI 5R01CA135109-02 to H. Dai, the Chinese Academy of Science “Bairen Ji Hua” program, the Chinese Academy of Science “Strategic Priority Research Program” (XDA01030200), the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (2011CB965004) and the National Science Foundation of China (20173225) to Q. Wang, and a Stanford Graduate Fellowship to G. Hong.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- NIH-NCI. Grant Number: 5R01CA135109-02
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: XDA01030200
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011CB965004
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20173225
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!