This work was supported by the Danish National Research Foundation (Center for Materials Crystallography), the Danish Strategic Research Council (Center for Energy Materials), and the Danish Research Council for Nature and Universe (Danscatt). The synchrotron radiation experiment at the SPring-8 synchrotron was conducted with the approval of the Japan Synchrotron Radiation Research Institute.
Pushing X-ray Electron Densities to the Limit: Thermoelectric CoSb3†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1503–1506, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Stokkebro Schmøkel, M., Bjerg, L., Overgaard, J., Krebs Larsen, F., Hellerup Madsen, G. K., Sugimoto, K., Takata, M. and Brummerstedt Iversen, B. (2013), Pushing X-ray Electron Densities to the Limit: Thermoelectric CoSb3 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1503–1506. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206065
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Danish Strategic Research Council
- Danish Research Council for Nature and Universe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!