These authors contributed equally to this work.
At Last: Erythropoietin as a Single Glycoform†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11576–11584, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, P., Dong, S., Brailsford, J. A., Iyer, K., Townsend, S. D., Zhang, Q., Hendrickson, R. C., Shieh, J., Moore, M. A. S. and Danishefsky, S. J. (2012), At Last: Erythropoietin as a Single Glycoform . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11576–11584. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206090
This research was supported by NIH grants CA28824 and HL025848 (S.J.D.). S.D.T. is grateful to Weill Cornell Medical School for an NIH postdoctoral fellowship.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA28824, HL025848
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!