This work was supported by the ANR (ANR08-CEXC-003-01 and ANR-08-BLAN-0306-02) and funding from the RTB. G.D.P. was supported by EU Marie Curie (PIEF-GA-2009-237646) for part of the work. D.L. was supported by CEA-EUROTALENTS (PCOFUND-GA-2008-228664). Dr. M. Giffard is acknowledged for the synthesis of the TOTAPOL radical.
Rapid Natural-Abundance 2D 13C–13C Correlation Spectroscopy Using Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Enhanced Solid-State NMR and Matrix-Free Sample Preparation†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11766–11769, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Takahashi, H., Lee, D., Dubois, L., Bardet, M., Hediger, S. and De Paëpe, G. (2012), Rapid Natural-Abundance 2D 13C–13C Correlation Spectroscopy Using Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Enhanced Solid-State NMR and Matrix-Free Sample Preparation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11766–11769. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206102
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- ANR. Grant Numbers: ANR08-CEXC-003-01, ANR-08-BLAN-0306-02
- EU Marie Curie. Grant Number: PIEF-GA-2009-237646
- CEA-EUROTALENTS. Grant Number: PCOFUND-GA-2008-228664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!