This study was partially supported by the Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (PRESTO). The authors would like to thank, M. Yamamoto and A. Ohshima for their experimental support.
A Highly Efficient Mononuclear Iridium Complex Photocatalyst for CO2 Reduction under Visible Light†
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 988–992, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Sato, S., Morikawa, T., Kajino, T. and Ishitani, O. (2013), A Highly Efficient Mononuclear Iridium Complex Photocatalyst for CO2 Reduction under Visible Light . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 988–992. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206137
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (PRESTO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!