Financial support from the Austrian Science Fund (DK Molecular Enzymology W901-B05) is gratefully acknowledged. Prof. R. Edwards and Prof. K. Stich kindly provided the OsCGT and PcOGT gene, respectively.
Switching between O- and C-Glycosyltransferase through Exchange of Active-Site Motifs†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12879–12883, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Gutmann, A. and Nidetzky, B. (2012), Switching between O- and C-Glycosyltransferase through Exchange of Active-Site Motifs . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12879–12883. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206141
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: W901-B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!