Supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency, and Renewable Energy, Fuel Cell Technologies Program.
Co/CoO Nanoparticles Assembled on Graphene for Electrochemical Reduction of Oxygen†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11770–11773, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Guo, S., Zhang, S., Wu, L. and Sun, S. (2012), Co/CoO Nanoparticles Assembled on Graphene for Electrochemical Reduction of Oxygen . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11770–11773. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206152
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energy, Fuel Cell Technologies Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!