B.G. thanks DST (New Delhi) & (MSM, CSIR, India) for support. A.S. acknowledges UGC (New Delhi, India) for an SRF. Instrumental support received from the ADCIF and DIMC, CSMCRI, is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. P. Paul for his helpful discussions and Dr. P. K. Ghosh (Director) CSMCRI, Bhavnagar for his keen interest in this work. We also thank the reviewers for insightful suggestions.
Is Dual Morphology of Rock-Salt Crystals Possible with a Single Additive? The Answer Is Yes, with Barbituric Acid†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11279–11283, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Sen, A. and Ganguly, B. (2012), Is Dual Morphology of Rock-Salt Crystals Possible with a Single Additive? The Answer Is Yes, with Barbituric Acid . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11279–11283. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206170
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!