We gratefully acknowlegde financial support from the MEC of Spain (CTQ2011-24055/BQU) and Bancaixa (P1.1B2010-02). We would also like to thank the Juan de la Cierva program (E.M.-M.). Candela Segarra thanks the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación for a fellowship. The authors are grateful to the Serveis Centrals d’Instrumentació Científica (SCIC) of the Universitat Jaume I for providing us with spectroscopic and X-Ray facilities. We thank Prof. D. Gusev from the Wilfrid Laurier University for the thoughtful discussions.
Unconventional Reactivity of Imidazolylidene Pyridylidene Ligands in Iridium(III) and Rhodium(III) Complexes†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10841–10845, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Segarra, C., Mas-Marzá, E., Benítez, M., Mata, J. A. and Peris, E. (2012), Unconventional Reactivity of Imidazolylidene Pyridylidene Ligands in Iridium(III) and Rhodium(III) Complexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10841–10845. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206175
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- MEC of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2011-24055/BQU
- Bancaixa. Grant Number: P1.1B2010-02
- Juan de la Cierva program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!