This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within the Collaborative Research Center (SFB) 840 (Project A7). T.L. acknowledges the international graduate school of the ENB “Structures, Reactivity and Properties of Metal Oxides” for a fellowship. Z.L. was supported by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security under Cooperative Agreement Number 2009-ST-108-LR0004. H.S. was supported through the National Science Foundation (NSF) grant DMR-1120296. The X-ray equipment was supported by Department of Energy grant DEFG-02-97ER62443. CHESS was supported by the NSF and NIH-NIGMS via DMR-0225180. We thank Prof. Sol Gruner (Department of Physics, Cornell University) for letting us acquire some of the SAXS patterns in his lab. Prof. Dr. Rüdiger Kniep is gratefully acknowledged for the support with elemental analysis. We also thank Prof. Dr. Axel H. E. Müller for ensuring easy access to its anionic polymerization reactors. Dr. Andrey Tarasov is acknowledged for thermogravimetric measurements. Klaus Friedel-Ortega, Dr. Annette Trunschke, and Prof. Dr. Robert Schlögl are acknowledged for fruitful discussions and support with heat treatment and TEM equipment.
Access to Ordered Porous Molybdenum Oxycarbide/Carbon Nanocomposites†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12892–12896, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Lunkenbein, T., Rosenthal, D., Otremba, T., Girgsdies, F., Li, Z., Sai, H., Bojer, C., Auffermann, G., Wiesner, U. and Breu, J. (2012), Access to Ordered Porous Molybdenum Oxycarbide/Carbon Nanocomposites . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12892–12896. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206183
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Grant Number: 2009-ST-108-LR0004
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: DMR-1120296
- Department of Energy
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: DMR-0225180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!