This work is supported by the EPFL and the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC Grant agreement no 257891. We thank Dr. R. Scopelliti for X-ray crystallographic analysis.
Access to Sultams by Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Directed CH Activation†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10610–10614, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Pham, M. V., Ye, B. and Cramer, N. (2012), Access to Sultams by Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Directed CH Activation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10610–10614. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206191
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 257891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!