We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21173238, 21133009, 21073207, 21021003, U1232203), Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2009CB930802), Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX2.YW.H16). We are also grateful to Prof. Zhonghua Wu and Zhihong Li of Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility (BSRF) for their help on small-angle X-ray scattering experiments.
Nanosized Poly(ethylene glycol) Domains within Reverse Micelles Formed in CO2†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12325–12329, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Xue, Z., Zhang, J., Peng, L., Li, J., Mu, T., Han, B. and Yang, G. (2012), Nanosized Poly(ethylene glycol) Domains within Reverse Micelles Formed in CO2 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12325–12329. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206197
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21173238, 21133009, 21073207, 21021003, U1232203
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2009CB930802
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2.YW.H16
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.