We thank N. Pierce and C. Steenberg for early access to the NUPACK designer and the DNA group in Caltech for helpful comments. This research was supported by EPSRC Grants EP/G037930/1, EP/P501709/1 and EP/P503876/1, a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award (A.J.T.) and the Ecole Polytechnique and Merton College (A.J.G.).
Combinatorial Displacement of DNA Strands: Application to Matrix Multiplication and Weighted Sums†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1189–1192, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Genot, A. J., Bath, J. and Turberfield, A. J. (2013), Combinatorial Displacement of DNA Strands: Application to Matrix Multiplication and Weighted Sums . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1189–1192. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206201
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/G037930/1, EP/P501709/1, EP/P503876/1
- Ecole Polytechnique
- Merton College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!