We acknowledge financial support from the Ministry of Science and Technological Development (Republic of Serbia) and from the French Foreign Ministry (Programme Pavle Savic). Further financial support has been received from CNRS and the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR-09-BLAN-0418; ANR-08-NSCI-008-01).
Light-Emitting Electrochemical “Swimmers”†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11284–11288, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Sentic, M., Loget, G., Manojlovic, D., Kuhn, A. and Sojic, N. (2012), Light-Emitting Electrochemical “Swimmers” . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11284–11288. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206227
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technological Development (Republic of Serbia)
- French Foreign Ministry
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR-09-BLAN-0418, ANR-08-NSCI-008-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!