These authors contributed equally.
Synthesis of Aromatic α-Aminoesters: Palladium-Catalyzed Long-Range Arylation of Primary CH Bonds†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10808–10811, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Aspin, S., Goutierre, A.-S., Larini, P., Jazzar, R. and Baudoin, O. (2012), Synthesis of Aromatic α-Aminoesters: Palladium-Catalyzed Long-Range Arylation of Primary CH Bonds . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10808–10811. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206237
This work was supported financially by the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (programme blanc “EnolFun”), the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche, Région Rhône-Alpes (programme CIBLE), the Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, and the Institut Universitaire de France. We also thank A. Ledoux for preliminary synthetic work, and Dr. E. Jeanneau (UCBL) and Dr. C. Duhayon (LCC Toulouse) for crystallographic data collection, structure solution, and refinement.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
- Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche
- Région Rhône-Alpes
- Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
- Institut Universitaire de France
Vol. 52, Issue 5, 1354, Article first published online: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!