This work was supported by GRL (2010-00353) and WCU program (R31-2008-000-10010-0) (W.N.) from the NRF, Korea, Grants-in-Aid (nos 20108010 and 23750014) (S.F. and K.O.) of the Global COE program from the JSPS (Japan), and RP-Grant 2010 (Y.Y.) of Ewha Womans University.
Photoelectrocatalysis to Improve Cycloreversion Quantum Yields of Photochromic Dithienylethene Compounds†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13154–13158, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S., You, Y., Ohkubo, K., Fukuzumi, S. and Nam, W. (2012), Photoelectrocatalysis to Improve Cycloreversion Quantum Yields of Photochromic Dithienylethene Compounds . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13154–13158. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206256
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2012
- GRL. Grant Number: 2010-00353
- WCU program. Grant Number: R31-2008-000-10010-0
- NRF, Korea. Grant Numbers: 20108010, 23750014
- Ewha Womans University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!