We are indebted to Prof. Lyndon Emsley for his enthusiastic discussion and suggestions. The work is supported by KAUST and SABIC.
[(SiO)TaVCl2Me2]: A Well-Defined Silica-Supported Tantalum(V) Surface Complex as Catalyst Precursor for the Selective Cocatalyst-Free Trimerization of Ethylene†
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11886–11889, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Callens, E., Abou-Hamad, E., Merle, N., White, A. J. P., Taoufik, M., Copéret, C., Le Roux, E. and Basset, J.-M. (2012), [(SiO)TaVCl2Me2]: A Well-Defined Silica-Supported Tantalum(V) Surface Complex as Catalyst Precursor for the Selective Cocatalyst-Free Trimerization of Ethylene . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11886–11889. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206272
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!