These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evidence of Solubility of the Acetylide Ion C22−: Syntheses and Crystal Structures of K2C2⋅2 NH3, Rb2C2⋅2 NH3, and Cs2C2⋅7 NH3
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13006–13010, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Hamberger, M., Liebig, S., Friedrich, U., Korber, N. and Ruschewitz, U. (2012), Evidence of Solubility of the Acetylide Ion C22−: Syntheses and Crystal Structures of K2C2⋅2 NH3, Rb2C2⋅2 NH3, and Cs2C2⋅7 NH3. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13006–13010. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206349
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!