This research was sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21074069, 91127047, 20974062, 30700175), the National Basic Research Program (2009CB930400, 2012CB821500, 2013CB834506), and China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists (21025417).
“Breathing” Vesicles with Jellyfish-like On–Off Switchable Fluorescence Behavior†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11633–11637, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Dong, R., Zhu, B., Zhou, Y., Yan, D. and Zhu, X. (2012), “Breathing” Vesicles with Jellyfish-like On–Off Switchable Fluorescence Behavior . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11633–11637. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206362
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21074069, 91127047, 20974062, 30700175
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930400, 2012CB821500, 2013CB834506
- China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 21025417
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!