The research leading to these results has received funding from the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7/2007-2013)/ERC grant agreement no. 258593. The CNRS, the University of Strasbourg, and the International Center for Frontier Research in Chemistry (icFRC) are also acknowledged for financial support. We thank Mélanie Legros, Odile Gavat, and Catherine Foussat (ICS, Strasbourg) for the SEC measurements, Laurence Oswald (ICS, Strasbourg) for the synthesis of TIPS-PMI, Michael Schneider and Hicham Ben Youcef (Chemspeed technologies) for fruitful discussions as well as Ryohei Kakuchi and Patrick Theato (University of Hamburg) for the gift of 4-maleimidobenzoic acid, the precursor for the synthesis of PFP-MI.
Polymer-Chain Encoding: Synthesis of Highly Complex Monomer Sequence Patterns by Using Automated Protocols†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12254–12257, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Chan-Seng, D., Zamfir, M. and Lutz, J.-F. (2012), Polymer-Chain Encoding: Synthesis of Highly Complex Monomer Sequence Patterns by Using Automated Protocols . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12254–12257. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206371
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- European Research Council
- ERC. Grant Number: 258593
- University of Strasbourg
- International Center for Frontier Research in Chemistry (icFRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!