We are grateful for the financial support from the Natural Sciences Foundation of China (nos. 21121062, 20932008, and 21072207), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (grant no. 2009CB825300), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
A Chiral Cagelike Copper(I) Catalyst for the Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of 1,1-Cyclopropane Diesters†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11620–11623, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Deng, C., Wang, L.-J., Zhu, J. and Tang, Y. (2012), A Chiral Cagelike Copper(I) Catalyst for the Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of 1,1-Cyclopropane Diesters . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11620–11623. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206376
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21121062, 20932008, 21072207
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!