Part 62 in the series “Conjugated Macrocycles Related to the Porphyrins”. This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) (CHE-0911699 and CHE-1212691) and the Petroleum Research Fund, administered by the American Chemical Society. The authors also thank the Youngstown State University Structure & Chemical Instrumentation Facility’s Matthias Zeller for X-ray data collection. The diffractometer was funded by the NSF (0087210), the Ohio Board of Regents (CAP-491), and YSU.
Two-Step Synthesis of Stable Dioxadicarbaporphyrins from Bis(3-indenyl)methane†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10871–10875, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Lash, T. D., Lammer, A. D. and Ferrence, G. M. (2012), Two-Step Synthesis of Stable Dioxadicarbaporphyrins from Bis(3-indenyl)methane . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10871–10875. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206385
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: CHE-0911699, CHE-1212691
- Petroleum Research Fund
- NSF. Grant Number: 0087210
- Ohio Board of Regents. Grant Number: CAP-491
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!