These authors contributed equally to this research.
Self-Healing Microencapsulation of Biomacromolecules without Organic Solvents†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10800–10803, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Reinhold, S. E., Desai, K.-G. H., Zhang, L., Olsen, K. F. and Schwendeman, S. P. (2012), Self-Healing Microencapsulation of Biomacromolecules without Organic Solvents . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10800–10803. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206387
This study was funded by NIH R01 HL 68345 and R21 EB 08873. We greatly appreciate the help of Shobha Churi and Dr. Manjunatha (JSS University, Mysore, India) in the procurement of the sample of tetanus toxoid. We are grateful to Dr. Rajesh Gupta, US Food and Drug Administration, for his assistance with ELISA and for providing the sample of equine tetanus antitoxin. We also thank Dr. Heather W. Collins, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, for conducting radioimmunoassays.
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 HL 68345, R21 EB 08873
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!